Subject: Re: [OMPI users] bind-to core warning even with numactl
From: Gus Correa (gus_at_[hidden])
Date: 2014-03-04 12:46:14

Hi Saliya

Check with your sys admin if numactl and numactl-devel
were installed on *ALL* cluster nodes, and in particular on
Node: 192.168.0.19
where the problem happened in your most recent job.
Sometimes a node is down during a massive package install,
is forgotten, and never gets updated.

I hope this helps,
Gus Correa