Subject: Re: [OMPI users] OrangeFS ROMIO support
From: Edgar Gabriel (gabriel_at_[hidden])
Date: 2014-02-26 18:14:02

that was my fault, I did not follow up the time, got probably side
tracked by something. Anyway, I suspect that you actually have the
patch, otherwise the current Open MPI trunk and the 1.7 release series
would not have the patch after the last ROMIO update - at least I did
not reapply it, not sure whether Nathan did.

Thanks
Edgar

On 2/26/2014 4:52 PM, Latham, Robert J. wrote:
> On Tue, 2014-02-25 at 07:26 -0600, Edgar Gabriel wrote:
>> this was/is a bug in ROMIO, in which they assume a datatype is an int. I
>> fixed it originally in a previous version of Open MPI on the trunk, but
>> it did not get ported upstream, so we might have to do the same fix again.
>>

> Sorry about that. I'm going through OpenMPI SVN now to see what other
> gems I may have dropped.
>
> ==rob

Edgar Gabriel
Associate Professor
Parallel Software Technologies Lab      http://pstl.cs.uh.edu
Department of Computer Science          University of Houston
Philip G. Hoffman Hall, Room 524        Houston, TX-77204, USA
Tel: +1 (713) 743-3857                  Fax: +1 (713) 743-3335