Subject: [OMPI users] run a program
From: raha khalili (khadije.khalili_at_[hidden])
Date: 2014-02-26 02:31:07

Dear Users

This is my first post in open-mpi forum and I am beginner in using mpi.
I want to run a program which does between 4 systems consist of one server
and three nodes with 20 cpus. When I run: *mpirun -np 20
/home/khalili/espresso-5.0.2/bin/pw.x -in si.in <http://si.in> | tee
si.out*, after writing htop from terminal, it seems the program
doesn't use cpus
of three other nodes and just use the cpus of server. Could you tell me
please how do I can use all my cpus.

Regards

--
Khadije Khalili