Subject: Re: [OMPI users] "bind-to l3chace" with r30643 in ticket #4240 dosen't work
From: Ralph Castain (rhc_at_[hidden])
Date: 2014-02-11 20:46:56

Okay, I fixed it. Keep getting caught by a very, very unfortunate design flaw in hwloc that forces you to treat cache's as a special case that requires you to call a different function. So you have to constantly protect function calls into hwloc with "if cache, call this one - else, call that one". REALLY irritating, and it caught us again here.

Should be fixed now in trunk now, set to go over to 1.7.5