Open MPI logo

Open MPI User's Mailing List Archives

  |   Home   |   Support   |   FAQ   |  

This web mail archive is frozen.

This page is part of a frozen web archive of this mailing list.

You can still navigate around this archive, but know that no new mails have been added to it since July of 2016.

Click here to be taken to the new web archives of this list; it includes all the mails that are in this frozen archive plus all new mails that have been sent to the list since it was migrated to the new archives.

Subject: Re: [OMPI users] rankfiles in openmpi-1.7.4
From: Ralph Castain (rhc_at_[hidden])
Date: 2014-02-10 20:06:03


Hmmm...afraid there isn't much I can offer here, Siegmar. For whatever reason, hwloc is indicating it cannot bind processes on that architecture.

On Feb 9, 2014, at 12:08 PM, Siegmar Gross <Siegmar.Gross_at_[hidden]> wrote:

> Hi Ralph,
>
> thank you very much for your reply. I have changed my rankfile.
>
> rank 0=rs0 slot=0:0-1
> rank 1=rs0 slot=1
> rank 2=rs1 slot=0
> rank 3=rs1 slot=1
>
> Now I get the following output.
>
> rs0 openmpi_1.7.x_or_newer 108 mpiexec --report-bindings \
> --use-hwthread-cpus -np 4 -rf rf_rs0_rs1 hostname
> --------------------------------------------------------------------------
> Open MPI tried to bind a new process, but something went wrong. The
> process was killed without launching the target application. Your job
> will now abort.
>
> Local host: rs0
> Application name: /usr/local/bin/hostname
> Error message: hwloc indicates cpu binding cannot be enforced
> Location:
> ../../../../../openmpi-1.7.4/orte/mca/odls/default/odls_default_module.c:499
> --------------------------------------------------------------------------
> rs0 openmpi_1.7.x_or_newer 109
>
>
> Kind regards
>
> Siegmar
>
>
>
>
>>> today I tested rankfiles once more. The good news first: openmpi-1.7.4
>>> now supports my Sun M4000 server with Sparc VII processors on the
>>> command line.
>>>
>>> rs0 openmpi_1.7.x_or_newer 104 mpiexec --report-bindings -np 4 \
>>> --bind-to hwthread hostname
>>> [rs0.informatik.hs-fulda.de:06051] MCW rank 1 bound to
>>> socket 0[core 1[hwt 0]]: [../B./../..][../../../..]
>>> [rs0.informatik.hs-fulda.de:06051] MCW rank 2 bound to
>>> socket 1[core 4[hwt 0]]: [../../../..][B./../../..]
>>> [rs0.informatik.hs-fulda.de:06051] MCW rank 3 bound to
>>> socket 1[core 5[hwt 0]]: [../../../..][../B./../..]
>>> [rs0.informatik.hs-fulda.de:06051] MCW rank 0 bound to
>>> socket 0[core 0[hwt 0]]: [B./../../..][../../../..]
>>> rs0.informatik.hs-fulda.de
>>> rs0.informatik.hs-fulda.de
>>> rs0.informatik.hs-fulda.de
>>> rs0.informatik.hs-fulda.de
>>> rs0 openmpi_1.7.x_or_newer 105
>>>
>>> Thank you very much for solving this problem. Unfortunately I still
>>> have a problem with a rankfile. Contents of my rankfile:
>>>
>>> rank 0=rs0 slot=0:0-7
>>> rank 1=rs0 slot=1
>>> rank 2=rs1 slot=0
>>> rank 3=rs1 slot=1
>>>
>>
>>
>> Here's your problem - you told us socket 0, cores 0-7. However, if
>> you look at your topology, you only have *4* cores in socket 0
>>
>>
>>>
>>> rs0 openmpi_1.7.x_or_newer 105 mpiexec --report-bindings \
>>> --use-hwthread-cpus -np 4 -rf rf_rs0_rs1 hostname
>>> [rs0.informatik.hs-fulda.de:06060] [[7659,0],0] ORTE_ERROR_LOG: Not
>>> found in file
>>> .../openmpi-1.7.4/orte/mca/rmaps/rank_file/rmaps_rank_file.c
>>> at line 283
>>> [rs0.informatik.hs-fulda.de:06060] [[7659,0],0] ORTE_ERROR_LOG: Not
>>> found in file
>>> .../openmpi-1.7.4/orte/mca/rmaps/base/rmaps_base_map_job.c
>>> at line 284
>>> rs0 openmpi_1.7.x_or_newer 106
>>>
>>>
>>> rs0 openmpi_1.7.x_or_newer 110 mpiexec --report-bindings \
>>> --display-allocation --mca rmaps_base_verbose_100 \
>>> --use-hwthread-cpus -np 4 -rf rf_rs0_rs1 hostname
>>>
>>> ====================== ALLOCATED NODES ======================
>>> rs0: slots=2 max_slots=0 slots_inuse=0
>>> rs1: slots=2 max_slots=0 slots_inuse=0
>>> =================================================================
>>> [rs0.informatik.hs-fulda.de:06074] [[7677,0],0] ORTE_ERROR_LOG: Not found in
> file
>>> ../../../../../openmpi-1.7.4/orte/mca/rmaps/rank_file/rmaps_rank_file.c at
> line 283
>>> [rs0.informatik.hs-fulda.de:06074] [[7677,0],0] ORTE_ERROR_LOG: Not found in
> file
>>> ../../../../openmpi-1.7.4/orte/mca/rmaps/base/rmaps_base_map_job.c at line
> 284
>>> rs0 openmpi_1.7.x_or_newer 111
>>>
>>>
>>> rs0 openmpi_1.7.x_or_newer 111 mpiexec --report-bindings
> --display-allocation --mca ess_base_verbose 5 --use-hwthread-cpus -np
>>> 4 -rf rf_rs0_rs1 hostname
>>> [rs0.informatik.hs-fulda.de:06078] mca:base:select:( ess) Querying
> component [env]
>>> [rs0.informatik.hs-fulda.de:06078] mca:base:select:( ess) Skipping
> component [env]. Query failed to return a module
>>> [rs0.informatik.hs-fulda.de:06078] mca:base:select:( ess) Querying
> component [hnp]
>>> [rs0.informatik.hs-fulda.de:06078] mca:base:select:( ess) Query of
> component [hnp] set priority to 100
>>> [rs0.informatik.hs-fulda.de:06078] mca:base:select:( ess) Querying
> component [singleton]
>>> [rs0.informatik.hs-fulda.de:06078] mca:base:select:( ess) Skipping
> component [singleton]. Query failed to return a module
>>> [rs0.informatik.hs-fulda.de:06078] mca:base:select:( ess) Querying
> component [tool]
>>> [rs0.informatik.hs-fulda.de:06078] mca:base:select:( ess) Skipping
> component [tool]. Query failed to return a module
>>> [rs0.informatik.hs-fulda.de:06078] mca:base:select:( ess) Selected
> component [hnp]
>>> [rs0.informatik.hs-fulda.de:06078] [[INVALID],INVALID] Topology Info:
>>> [rs0.informatik.hs-fulda.de:06078] Type: Machine Number of child objects: 1
>>> Name=NULL
>>> total=33554432KB
>>> Backend=Solaris
>>> OSName=SunOS
>>> OSRelease=5.10
>>> OSVersion=Generic_150400-04
>>> Architecture=sun4u
>>> Cpuset: 0x0000ffff
>>> Online: 0x0000ffff
>>> Allowed: 0x0000ffff
>>> Bind CPU proc: TRUE
>>> Bind CPU thread: TRUE
>>> Bind MEM proc: TRUE
>>> Bind MEM thread: TRUE
>>> Type: NUMANode Number of child objects: 2
>>> Name=NULL
>>> local=33554432KB
>>> total=33554432KB
>>> Cpuset: 0x0000ffff
>>> Online: 0x0000ffff
>>> Allowed: 0x0000ffff
>>> Type: Socket Number of child objects: 4
>>> Name=NULL
>>> CPUType=sparcv9
>>> CPUModel=SPARC64_VII
>>> Cpuset: 0x000000ff
>>> Online: 0x000000ff
>>> Allowed: 0x000000ff
>>> Type: Core Number of child objects: 2
>>> Name=NULL
>>> Cpuset: 0x00000003
>>> Online: 0x00000003
>>> Allowed: 0x00000003
>>> Type: PU Number of child objects: 0
>>> Name=NULL
>>> Cpuset: 0x00000001
>>> Online: 0x00000001
>>> Allowed: 0x00000001
>>> Type: PU Number of child objects: 0
>>> Name=NULL
>>> Cpuset: 0x00000002
>>> Online: 0x00000002
>>> Allowed: 0x00000002
>>> Type: Core Number of child objects: 2
>>> Name=NULL
>>> Cpuset: 0x0000000c
>>> Online: 0x0000000c
>>> Allowed: 0x0000000c
>>> Type: PU Number of child objects: 0
>>> Name=NULL
>>> Cpuset: 0x00000004
>>> Online: 0x00000004
>>> Allowed: 0x00000004
>>> Type: PU Number of child objects: 0
>>> Name=NULL
>>> Cpuset: 0x00000008
>>> Online: 0x00000008
>>> Allowed: 0x00000008
>>> Type: Core Number of child objects: 2
>>> Name=NULL
>>> Cpuset: 0x00000030
>>> Online: 0x00000030
>>> Allowed: 0x00000030
>>> Type: PU Number of child objects: 0
>>> Name=NULL
>>> Cpuset: 0x00000010
>>> Online: 0x00000010
>>> Allowed: 0x00000010
>>> Type: PU Number of child objects: 0
>>> Name=NULL
>>> Cpuset: 0x00000020
>>> Online: 0x00000020
>>> Allowed: 0x00000020
>>> Type: Core Number of child objects: 2
>>> Name=NULL
>>> Cpuset: 0x000000c0
>>> Online: 0x000000c0
>>> Allowed: 0x000000c0
>>> Type: PU Number of child objects: 0
>>> Name=NULL
>>> Cpuset: 0x00000040
>>> Online: 0x00000040
>>> Allowed: 0x00000040
>>> Type: PU Number of child objects: 0
>>> Name=NULL
>>> Cpuset: 0x00000080
>>> Online: 0x00000080
>>> Allowed: 0x00000080
>>> Type: Socket Number of child objects: 4
>>> Name=NULL
>>> CPUType=sparcv9
>>> CPUModel=SPARC64_VII
>>> Cpuset: 0x0000ff00
>>> Online: 0x0000ff00
>>> Allowed: 0x0000ff00
>>> Type: Core Number of child objects: 2
>>> Name=NULL
>>> Cpuset: 0x00000300
>>> Online: 0x00000300
>>> Allowed: 0x00000300
>>> Type: PU Number of child objects: 0
>>> Name=NULL
>>> Cpuset: 0x00000100
>>> Online: 0x00000100
>>> Allowed: 0x00000100
>>> Type: PU Number of child objects: 0
>>> Name=NULL
>>> Cpuset: 0x00000200
>>> Online: 0x00000200
>>> Allowed: 0x00000200
>>> Type: Core Number of child objects: 2
>>> Name=NULL
>>> Cpuset: 0x00000c00
>>> Online: 0x00000c00
>>> Allowed: 0x00000c00
>>> Type: PU Number of child objects: 0
>>> Name=NULL
>>> Cpuset: 0x00000400
>>> Online: 0x00000400
>>> Allowed: 0x00000400
>>> Type: PU Number of child objects: 0
>>> Name=NULL
>>> Cpuset: 0x00000800
>>> Online: 0x00000800
>>> Allowed: 0x00000800
>>> Type: Core Number of child objects: 2
>>> Name=NULL
>>> Cpuset: 0x00003000
>>> Online: 0x00003000
>>> Allowed: 0x00003000
>>> Type: PU Number of child objects: 0
>>> Name=NULL
>>> Cpuset: 0x00001000
>>> Online: 0x00001000
>>> Allowed: 0x00001000
>>> Type: PU Number of child objects: 0
>>> Name=NULL
>>> Cpuset: 0x00002000
>>> Online: 0x00002000
>>> Allowed: 0x00002000
>>> Type: Core Number of child objects: 2
>>> Name=NULL
>>> Cpuset: 0x0000c000
>>> Online: 0x0000c000
>>> Allowed: 0x0000c000
>>> Type: PU Number of child objects: 0
>>> Name=NULL
>>> Cpuset: 0x00004000
>>> Online: 0x00004000
>>> Allowed: 0x00004000
>>> Type: PU Number of child objects: 0
>>> Name=NULL
>>> Cpuset: 0x00008000
>>> Online: 0x00008000
>>> Allowed: 0x00008000
>>> [rs1.informatik.hs-fulda.de:09657] mca:base:select:( ess) Querying
> component [env]
>>> [rs1.informatik.hs-fulda.de:09657] mca:base:select:( ess) Query of
> component [env] set priority to 20
>>> [rs1.informatik.hs-fulda.de:09657] mca:base:select:( ess) Selected
> component [env]
>>> [rs1.informatik.hs-fulda.de:09657] ess:env set name to [[7673,0],1]
>>> [rs1.informatik.hs-fulda.de:09657] [[7673,0],1] Topology Info:
>>> [rs1.informatik.hs-fulda.de:09657] Type: Machine Number of child objects: 1
>>> Name=NULL
>>> total=33554432KB
>>> Backend=Solaris
>>> OSName=SunOS
>>> OSRelease=5.10
>>> OSVersion=Generic_150400-04
>>> Architecture=sun4u
>>> Cpuset: 0x0000ffff
>>> Online: 0x0000ffff
>>> Allowed: 0x0000ffff
>>> Bind CPU proc: TRUE
>>> Bind CPU thread: TRUE
>>> Bind MEM proc: TRUE
>>> Bind MEM thread: TRUE
>>> Type: NUMANode Number of child objects: 2
>>> Name=NULL
>>> local=33554432KB
>>> total=33554432KB
>>> Cpuset: 0x0000ffff
>>> Online: 0x0000ffff
>>> Allowed: 0x0000ffff
>>> Type: Socket Number of child objects: 4
>>> Name=NULL
>>> CPUType=sparcv9
>>> CPUModel=SPARC64_VII
>>> Cpuset: 0x000000ff
>>> Online: 0x000000ff
>>> Allowed: 0x000000ff
>>> Type: Core Number of child objects: 2
>>> Name=NULL
>>> Cpuset: 0x00000003
>>> Online: 0x00000003
>>> Allowed: 0x00000003
>>> Type: PU Number of child objects: 0
>>> Name=NULL
>>> Cpuset: 0x00000001
>>> Online: 0x00000001
>>> Allowed: 0x00000001
>>> Type: PU Number of child objects: 0
>>> Name=NULL
>>> Cpuset: 0x00000002
>>> Online: 0x00000002
>>> Allowed: 0x00000002
>>> Type: Core Number of child objects: 2
>>> Name=NULL
>>> Cpuset: 0x0000000c
>>> Online: 0x0000000c
>>> Allowed: 0x0000000c
>>> Type: PU Number of child objects: 0
>>> Name=NULL
>>> Cpuset: 0x00000004
>>> Online: 0x00000004
>>> Allowed: 0x00000004
>>> Type: PU Number of child objects: 0
>>> Name=NULL
>>> Cpuset: 0x00000008
>>> Online: 0x00000008
>>> Allowed: 0x00000008
>>> Type: Core Number of child objects: 2
>>> Name=NULL
>>> Cpuset: 0x00000030
>>> Online: 0x00000030
>>> Allowed: 0x00000030
>>> Type: PU Number of child objects: 0
>>> Name=NULL
>>> Cpuset: 0x00000010
>>> Online: 0x00000010
>>> Allowed: 0x00000010
>>> Type: PU Number of child objects: 0
>>> Name=NULL
>>> Cpuset: 0x00000020
>>> Online: 0x00000020
>>> Allowed: 0x00000020
>>> Type: Core Number of child objects: 2
>>> Name=NULL
>>> Cpuset: 0x000000c0
>>> Online: 0x000000c0
>>> Allowed: 0x000000c0
>>> Type: PU Number of child objects: 0
>>> Name=NULL
>>> Cpuset: 0x00000040
>>> Online: 0x00000040
>>> Allowed: 0x00000040
>>> Type: PU Number of child objects: 0
>>> Name=NULL
>>> Cpuset: 0x00000080
>>> Online: 0x00000080
>>> Allowed: 0x00000080
>>> Type: Socket Number of child objects: 4
>>> Name=NULL
>>> CPUType=sparcv9
>>> CPUModel=SPARC64_VII
>>> Cpuset: 0x0000ff00
>>> Online: 0x0000ff00
>>> Allowed: 0x0000ff00
>>> Type: Core Number of child objects: 2
>>> Name=NULL
>>> Cpuset: 0x00000300
>>> Online: 0x00000300
>>> Allowed: 0x00000300
>>> Type: PU Number of child objects: 0
>>> Name=NULL
>>> Cpuset: 0x00000100
>>> Online: 0x00000100
>>> Allowed: 0x00000100
>>> Type: PU Number of child objects: 0
>>> Name=NULL
>>> Cpuset: 0x00000200
>>> Online: 0x00000200
>>> Allowed: 0x00000200
>>> Type: Core Number of child objects: 2
>>> Name=NULL
>>> Cpuset: 0x00000c00
>>> Online: 0x00000c00
>>> Allowed: 0x00000c00
>>> Type: PU Number of child objects: 0
>>> Name=NULL
>>> Cpuset: 0x00000400
>>> Online: 0x00000400
>>> Allowed: 0x00000400
>>> Type: PU Number of child objects: 0
>>> Name=NULL
>>> Cpuset: 0x00000800
>>> Online: 0x00000800
>>> Allowed: 0x00000800
>>> Type: Core Number of child objects: 2
>>> Name=NULL
>>> Cpuset: 0x00003000
>>> Online: 0x00003000
>>> Allowed: 0x00003000
>>> Type: PU Number of child objects: 0
>>> Name=NULL
>>> Cpuset: 0x00001000
>>> Online: 0x00001000
>>> Allowed: 0x00001000
>>> Type: PU Number of child objects: 0
>>> Name=NULL
>>> Cpuset: 0x00002000
>>> Online: 0x00002000
>>> Allowed: 0x00002000
>>> Type: Core Number of child objects: 2
>>> Name=NULL
>>> Cpuset: 0x0000c000
>>> Online: 0x0000c000
>>> Allowed: 0x0000c000
>>> Type: PU Number of child objects: 0
>>> Name=NULL
>>> Cpuset: 0x00004000
>>> Online: 0x00004000
>>> Allowed: 0x00004000
>>> Type: PU Number of child objects: 0
>>> Name=NULL
>>> Cpuset: 0x00008000
>>> Online: 0x00008000
>>> Allowed: 0x00008000
>>>
>>> ====================== ALLOCATED NODES ======================
>>> rs0: slots=2 max_slots=0 slots_inuse=0
>>> rs1: slots=2 max_slots=0 slots_inuse=0
>>> =================================================================
>>> [rs0.informatik.hs-fulda.de:06078] [[7673,0],0] ORTE_ERROR_LOG: Not found in
> file
>>> ../../../../../openmpi-1.7.4/orte/mca/rmaps/rank_file/rmaps_rank_file.c at
> line 283
>>> [rs0.informatik.hs-fulda.de:06078] [[7673,0],0] ORTE_ERROR_LOG: Not found in
> file
>>> ../../../../openmpi-1.7.4/orte/mca/rmaps/base/rmaps_base_map_job.c at line
> 284
>>> [rs1.informatik.hs-fulda.de:09657] [[7673,0],1] setting up session dir with
>>> tmpdir: UNDEF
>>> host rs1
>>> rs0 openmpi_1.7.x_or_newer 112
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>> rs0 openmpi_1.7.x_or_newer 113 mpiexec --report-bindings
> --display-allocation --mca plm_base_verbose 100 --use-hwthread-cpus
>>> -np 4 -rf rf_rs0_rs1 hostname
>>> [rs0.informatik.hs-fulda.de:06088] mca: base: components_register:
> registering plm components
>>> [rs0.informatik.hs-fulda.de:06088] mca: base: components_register: found
> loaded component rsh
>>> [rs0.informatik.hs-fulda.de:06088] mca: base: components_register: component
> rsh register function successful
>>> [rs0.informatik.hs-fulda.de:06088] mca: base: components_open: opening plm
> components
>>> [rs0.informatik.hs-fulda.de:06088] mca: base: components_open: found loaded
> component rsh
>>> [rs0.informatik.hs-fulda.de:06088] mca: base: components_open: component rsh
> open function successful
>>> [rs0.informatik.hs-fulda.de:06088] mca:base:select: Auto-selecting plm
> components
>>> [rs0.informatik.hs-fulda.de:06088] mca:base:select:( plm) Querying
> component [rsh]
>>> [rs0.informatik.hs-fulda.de:06088] [[INVALID],INVALID] plm:rsh_lookup on
> agent ssh : rsh path NULL
>>> [rs0.informatik.hs-fulda.de:06088] mca:base:select:( plm) Query of
> component [rsh] set priority to 10
>>> [rs0.informatik.hs-fulda.de:06088] mca:base:select:( plm) Selected
> component [rsh]
>>> [rs0.informatik.hs-fulda.de:06088] plm:base:set_hnp_name: initial bias 6088
> nodename hash 3909477186
>>> [rs0.informatik.hs-fulda.de:06088] plm:base:set_hnp_name: final jobfam 7567
>>> [rs0.informatik.hs-fulda.de:06088] [[7567,0],0] plm:rsh_setup on agent ssh :
> rsh path NULL
>>> [rs0.informatik.hs-fulda.de:06088] [[7567,0],0] plm:base:receive start comm
>>> [rs0.informatik.hs-fulda.de:06088] [[7567,0],0] plm:base:setup_job
>>> [rs0.informatik.hs-fulda.de:06088] [[7567,0],0] plm:base:setup_vm
>>> [rs0.informatik.hs-fulda.de:06088] [[7567,0],0] plm:base:setup_vm creating
> map
>>> [rs0.informatik.hs-fulda.de:06088] [[7567,0],0] setup:vm: working unmanaged
> allocation
>>> [rs0.informatik.hs-fulda.de:06088] [[7567,0],0] using rankfile rf_rs0_rs1
>>> [rs0.informatik.hs-fulda.de:06088] [[7567,0],0] checking node rs0
>>>
>>> [rs0.informatik.hs-fulda.de:06088] [[7567,0],0] ignoring myself
>>> [rs0.informatik.hs-fulda.de:06088] [[7567,0],0] checking node rs1
>>> [rs0.informatik.hs-fulda.de:06088] [[7567,0],0] plm:base:setup_vm add new
> daemon [[7567,0],1]
>>> [rs0.informatik.hs-fulda.de:06088] [[7567,0],0] plm:base:setup_vm assigning
> new daemon [[7567,0],1] to node rs1
>>> [rs0.informatik.hs-fulda.de:06088] [[7567,0],0] plm:rsh: launching vm
>>> [rs0.informatik.hs-fulda.de:06088] [[7567,0],0] plm:rsh: local shell: 2
> (tcsh)
>>> [rs0.informatik.hs-fulda.de:06088] [[7567,0],0] plm:rsh: assuming same
> remote shell as local shell
>>> [rs0.informatik.hs-fulda.de:06088] [[7567,0],0] plm:rsh: remote shell: 2
> (tcsh)
>>> [rs0.informatik.hs-fulda.de:06088] [[7567,0],0] plm:rsh: final template
> argv:
>>> /usr/local/bin/ssh <template> orted -mca orte_report_bindings 1 -mca
> ess env -mca orte_ess_jobid 495910912 -mca
>>> orte_ess_vpid <template> -mca orte_ess_num_procs 2 -mca orte_hnp_uri
>>> "495910912.0;tcp://193.174.26.198,192.168.128.1,10.1.1.2:43810" --tree-spawn
> --mca plm_base_verbose 100 -mca plm rsh -mca
>>> orte_rankfile rf_rs0_rs1 -mca hwloc_base_use_hwthreads_as_cpus 1 -mca
> orte_display_alloc 1 -mca hwloc_base_report_bindings 1
>>> [rs0.informatik.hs-fulda.de:06088] [[7567,0],0] plm:rsh:launch daemon 0 not
> a child of mine
>>> [rs0.informatik.hs-fulda.de:06088] [[7567,0],0] plm:rsh: adding node rs1 to
> launch list
>>> [rs0.informatik.hs-fulda.de:06088] [[7567,0],0] plm:rsh: activating launch
> event
>>> [rs0.informatik.hs-fulda.de:06088] [[7567,0],0] plm:rsh: recording launch of
> daemon [[7567,0],1]
>>> [rs0.informatik.hs-fulda.de:06088] [[7567,0],0] plm:rsh: executing:
> (/usr/local/bin/ssh) [/usr/local/bin/ssh rs1 orted -mca
>>> orte_report_bindings 1 -mca ess env -mca orte_ess_jobid 495910912 -mca
> orte_ess_vpid 1 -mca orte_ess_num_procs 2 -mca
>>> orte_hnp_uri "495910912.0;tcp://193.174.26.198,192.168.128.1,10.1.1.2:43810"
> --tree-spawn --mca plm_base_verbose 100 -mca plm
>>> rsh -mca orte_rankfile rf_rs0_rs1 -mca hwloc_base_use_hwthreads_as_cpus 1
> -mca orte_display_alloc 1 -mca
>>> hwloc_base_report_bindings 1]
>>> Warning: untrusted X11 forwarding setup failed: xauth key data not generated
>>> Warning: No xauth data; using fake authentication data for X11 forwarding.
>>> [rs1.informatik.hs-fulda.de:09721] mca: base: components_register:
> registering plm components
>>> [rs1.informatik.hs-fulda.de:09721] mca: base: components_register: found
> loaded component rsh
>>> [rs1.informatik.hs-fulda.de:09721] mca: base: components_register: component
> rsh register function successful
>>> [rs1.informatik.hs-fulda.de:09721] mca: base: components_open: opening plm
> components
>>> [rs1.informatik.hs-fulda.de:09721] mca: base: components_open: found loaded
> component rsh
>>> [rs1.informatik.hs-fulda.de:09721] mca: base: components_open: component rsh
> open function successful
>>> [rs1.informatik.hs-fulda.de:09721] mca:base:select: Auto-selecting plm
> components
>>> [rs1.informatik.hs-fulda.de:09721] mca:base:select:( plm) Querying
> component [rsh]
>>> [rs1.informatik.hs-fulda.de:09721] [[7567,0],1] plm:rsh_lookup on agent ssh
> : rsh path NULL
>>> [rs1.informatik.hs-fulda.de:09721] mca:base:select:( plm) Query of
> component [rsh] set priority to 10
>>> [rs1.informatik.hs-fulda.de:09721] mca:base:select:( plm) Selected
> component [rsh]
>>> [rs1.informatik.hs-fulda.de:09721] [[7567,0],1] plm:rsh_setup on agent ssh :
> rsh path NULL
>>> [rs1.informatik.hs-fulda.de:09721] [[7567,0],1] plm:base:receive start comm
>>> [rs0.informatik.hs-fulda.de:06088] [[7567,0],0] plm:base:orted_report_launch
> from daemon [[7567,0],1]
>>> [rs0.informatik.hs-fulda.de:06088] [[7567,0],0] plm:base:orted_report_launch
> from daemon [[7567,0],1] on node rs1
>>> [rs0.informatik.hs-fulda.de:06088] [[7567,0],0] RECEIVED TOPOLOGY FROM NODE
> rs1
>>> [rs0.informatik.hs-fulda.de:06088] Type: Machine Number of child objects: 1
>>> Name=NULL
>>> total=33554432KB
>>> Backend=Solaris
>>> OSName=SunOS
>>> OSRelease=5.10
>>> OSVersion=Generic_150400-04
>>> Architecture=sun4u
>>> Cpuset: 0x0000ffff
>>> Online: 0x0000ffff
>>> Allowed: 0x0000ffff
>>> Bind CPU proc: TRUE
>>> Bind CPU thread: TRUE
>>> Bind MEM proc: TRUE
>>> Bind MEM thread: TRUE
>>> Type: NUMANode Number of child objects: 2
>>> Name=NULL
>>> local=33554432KB
>>> total=33554432KB
>>> Cpuset: 0x0000ffff
>>> Online: 0x0000ffff
>>> Allowed: 0x0000ffff
>>> Type: Socket Number of child objects: 4
>>> Name=NULL
>>> CPUType=sparcv9
>>> CPUModel=SPARC64_VII
>>> Cpuset: 0x000000ff
>>> Online: 0x000000ff
>>> Allowed: 0x000000ff
>>> Type: Core Number of child objects: 2
>>> Name=NULL
>>> Cpuset: 0x00000003
>>> Online: 0x00000003
>>> Allowed: 0x00000003
>>> Type: PU Number of child objects: 0
>>> Name=NULL
>>> Cpuset: 0x00000001
>>> Online: 0x00000001
>>> Allowed: 0x00000001
>>> Type: PU Number of child objects: 0
>>> Name=NULL
>>> Cpuset: 0x00000002
>>> Online: 0x00000002
>>> Allowed: 0x00000002
>>> Type: Core Number of child objects: 2
>>> Name=NULL
>>> Cpuset: 0x0000000c
>>> Online: 0x0000000c
>>> Allowed: 0x0000000c
>>> Type: PU Number of child objects: 0
>>> Name=NULL
>>> Cpuset: 0x00000004
>>> Online: 0x00000004
>>> Allowed: 0x00000004
>>> Type: PU Number of child objects: 0
>>> Name=NULL
>>> Cpuset: 0x00000008
>>> Online: 0x00000008
>>> Allowed: 0x00000008
>>> Type: Core Number of child objects: 2
>>> Name=NULL
>>> Cpuset: 0x00000030
>>> Online: 0x00000030
>>> Allowed: 0x00000030
>>> Type: PU Number of child objects: 0
>>> Name=NULL
>>> Cpuset: 0x00000010
>>> Online: 0x00000010
>>> Allowed: 0x00000010
>>> Type: PU Number of child objects: 0
>>> Name=NULL
>>> Cpuset: 0x00000020
>>> Online: 0x00000020
>>> Allowed: 0x00000020
>>> Type: Core Number of child objects: 2
>>> Name=NULL
>>> Cpuset: 0x000000c0
>>> Online: 0x000000c0
>>> Allowed: 0x000000c0
>>> Type: PU Number of child objects: 0
>>> Name=NULL
>>> Cpuset: 0x00000040
>>> Online: 0x00000040
>>> Allowed: 0x00000040
>>> Type: PU Number of child objects: 0
>>> Name=NULL
>>> Cpuset: 0x00000080
>>> Online: 0x00000080
>>> Allowed: 0x00000080
>>> Type: Socket Number of child objects: 4
>>> Name=NULL
>>> CPUType=sparcv9
>>> CPUModel=SPARC64_VII
>>> Cpuset: 0x0000ff00
>>> Online: 0x0000ff00
>>> Allowed: 0x0000ff00
>>> Type: Core Number of child objects: 2
>>> Name=NULL
>>> Cpuset: 0x00000300
>>> Online: 0x00000300
>>> Allowed: 0x00000300
>>> Type: PU Number of child objects: 0
>>> Name=NULL
>>> Cpuset: 0x00000100
>>> Online: 0x00000100
>>> Allowed: 0x00000100
>>> Type: PU Number of child objects: 0
>>> Name=NULL
>>> Cpuset: 0x00000200
>>> Online: 0x00000200
>>> Allowed: 0x00000200
>>> Type: Core Number of child objects: 2
>>> Name=NULL
>>> Cpuset: 0x00000c00
>>> Online: 0x00000c00
>>> Allowed: 0x00000c00
>>> Type: PU Number of child objects: 0
>>> Name=NULL
>>> Cpuset: 0x00000400
>>> Online: 0x00000400
>>> Allowed: 0x00000400
>>> Type: PU Number of child objects: 0
>>> Name=NULL
>>> Cpuset: 0x00000800
>>> Online: 0x00000800
>>> Allowed: 0x00000800
>>> Type: Core Number of child objects: 2
>>> Name=NULL
>>> Cpuset: 0x00003000
>>> Online: 0x00003000
>>> Allowed: 0x00003000
>>> Type: PU Number of child objects: 0
>>> Name=NULL
>>> Cpuset: 0x00001000
>>> Online: 0x00001000
>>> Allowed: 0x00001000
>>> Type: PU Number of child objects: 0
>>> Name=NULL
>>> Cpuset: 0x00002000
>>> Online: 0x00002000
>>> Allowed: 0x00002000
>>> Type: Core Number of child objects: 2
>>> Name=NULL
>>> Cpuset: 0x0000c000
>>> Online: 0x0000c000
>>> Allowed: 0x0000c000
>>> Type: PU Number of child objects: 0
>>> Name=NULL
>>> Cpuset: 0x00004000
>>> Online: 0x00004000
>>> Allowed: 0x00004000
>>> Type: PU Number of child objects: 0
>>> Name=NULL
>>> Cpuset: 0x00008000
>>> Online: 0x00008000
>>> Allowed: 0x00008000
>>> [rs0.informatik.hs-fulda.de:06088] [[7567,0],0] TOPOLOGY MATCHES -
> DISCARDING
>>> [rs0.informatik.hs-fulda.de:06088] [[7567,0],0] plm:base:orted_report_launch
> completed for daemon [[7567,0],1] at contact
>>> 495910912.1;tcp://193.174.26.199,192.168.128.2,10.1.1.2:37231
>>>
>>> ====================== ALLOCATED NODES ======================
>>> rs0: slots=2 max_slots=0 slots_inuse=0
>>> rs1: slots=2 max_slots=0 slots_inuse=0
>>> =================================================================
>>> [rs1.informatik.hs-fulda.de:09721] [[7567,0],1] plm:rsh: remote spawn called
>>> [rs1.informatik.hs-fulda.de:09721] [[7567,0],1] plm:rsh: remote spawn - have
> no children!
>>> [rs0.informatik.hs-fulda.de:06088] [[7567,0],0] ORTE_ERROR_LOG: Not found in
> file
>>> ../../../../../openmpi-1.7.4/orte/mca/rmaps/rank_file/rmaps_rank_file.c at
> line 283
>>> [rs0.informatik.hs-fulda.de:06088] [[7567,0],0] ORTE_ERROR_LOG: Not found in
> file
>>> ../../../../openmpi-1.7.4/orte/mca/rmaps/base/rmaps_base_map_job.c at line
> 284
>>> [rs0.informatik.hs-fulda.de:06088] [[7567,0],0] plm:base:orted_cmd sending
> orted_exit commands
>>> [rs0.informatik.hs-fulda.de:06088] [[7567,0],0] plm:base:receive stop comm
>>> [rs0.informatik.hs-fulda.de:06088] mca: base: close: component rsh closed
>>> [rs0.informatik.hs-fulda.de:06088] mca: base: close: unloading component rsh
>>> [rs1.informatik.hs-fulda.de:09721] [[7567,0],1] plm:base:receive stop comm
>>> [rs1.informatik.hs-fulda.de:09721] mca: base: close: component rsh closed
>>> [rs1.informatik.hs-fulda.de:09721] mca: base: close: unloading component rsh
>>> rs0 openmpi_1.7.x_or_newer 114
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>> I still have the problem that I get no output if I mix little and
>>> big endian machines, which works for openmpi-1.6.x.
>>>
>>> linpc1 openmpi_1.7.x_or_newer 112 mpiexec -report-bindings -np 4 \
>>> -rf rf_linpc_sunpc_tyr hostname
>>> linpc1 openmpi_1.7.x_or_newer 113
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>> linpc1 openmpi_1.7.x_or_newer 188 mpiexec -report-bindings
> --display-allocation --mca plm_base_verbose 100 -np 1 -rf
>>> rf_linpc_sunpc_tyr hostname
>>> [linpc1:20650] mca: base: components_register: registering plm components
>>> [linpc1:20650] mca: base: components_register: found loaded component rsh
>>> [linpc1:20650] mca: base: components_register: component rsh register
> function successful
>>> [linpc1:20650] mca: base: components_register: found loaded component slurm
>>> [linpc1:20650] mca: base: components_register: component slurm register
> function successful
>>> [linpc1:20650] mca: base: components_open: opening plm components
>>> [linpc1:20650] mca: base: components_open: found loaded component rsh
>>> [linpc1:20650] mca: base: components_open: component rsh open function
> successful
>>> [linpc1:20650] mca: base: components_open: found loaded component slurm
>>> [linpc1:20650] mca: base: components_open: component slurm open function
> successful
>>> [linpc1:20650] mca:base:select: Auto-selecting plm components
>>> [linpc1:20650] mca:base:select:( plm) Querying component [rsh]
>>> [linpc1:20650] [[INVALID],INVALID] plm:rsh_lookup on agent ssh : rsh path
> NULL
>>> [linpc1:20650] mca:base:select:( plm) Query of component [rsh] set priority
> to 10
>>> [linpc1:20650] mca:base:select:( plm) Querying component [slurm]
>>> [linpc1:20650] mca:base:select:( plm) Skipping component [slurm]. Query
> failed to return a module
>>> [linpc1:20650] mca:base:select:( plm) Selected component [rsh]
>>> [linpc1:20650] mca: base: close: component slurm closed
>>> [linpc1:20650] mca: base: close: unloading component slurm
>>> [linpc1:20650] plm:base:set_hnp_name: initial bias 20650 nodename hash
> 3902177415
>>> [linpc1:20650] plm:base:set_hnp_name: final jobfam 14523
>>> [linpc1:20650] [[14523,0],0] plm:rsh_setup on agent ssh : rsh path NULL
>>> [linpc1:20650] [[14523,0],0] plm:base:receive start comm
>>> [linpc1:20650] [[14523,0],0] plm:base:setup_job
>>> [linpc1:20650] [[14523,0],0] plm:base:setup_vm
>>> [linpc1:20650] [[14523,0],0] plm:base:setup_vm creating map
>>> [linpc1:20650] [[14523,0],0] setup:vm: working unmanaged allocation
>>> [linpc1:20650] [[14523,0],0] using rankfile rf_linpc_sunpc_tyr
>>> [linpc1:20650] [[14523,0],0] checking node linpc0
>>> [linpc1:20650] [[14523,0],0] checking node linpc1
>>> [linpc1:20650] [[14523,0],0] ignoring myself
>>> [linpc1:20650] [[14523,0],0] checking node sunpc1
>>> [linpc1:20650] [[14523,0],0] checking node tyr
>>> [linpc1:20650] [[14523,0],0] plm:base:setup_vm add new daemon [[14523,0],1]
>>> [linpc1:20650] [[14523,0],0] plm:base:setup_vm assigning new daemon
> [[14523,0],1] to node linpc0
>>> [linpc1:20650] [[14523,0],0] plm:base:setup_vm add new daemon [[14523,0],2]
>>> [linpc1:20650] [[14523,0],0] plm:base:setup_vm assigning new daemon
> [[14523,0],2] to node sunpc1
>>> [linpc1:20650] [[14523,0],0] plm:base:setup_vm add new daemon [[14523,0],3]
>>> [linpc1:20650] [[14523,0],0] plm:base:setup_vm assigning new daemon
> [[14523,0],3] to node tyr
>>> [linpc1:20650] [[14523,0],0] plm:rsh: launching vm
>>> [linpc1:20650] [[14523,0],0] plm:rsh: local shell: 2 (tcsh)
>>> [linpc1:20650] [[14523,0],0] plm:rsh: assuming same remote shell as local
> shell
>>> [linpc1:20650] [[14523,0],0] plm:rsh: remote shell: 2 (tcsh)
>>> [linpc1:20650] [[14523,0],0] plm:rsh: final template argv:
>>> /usr/local/bin/ssh <template> orted -mca orte_report_bindings 1 -mca
> ess env -mca orte_ess_jobid 951779328 -mca
>>> orte_ess_vpid <template> -mca orte_ess_num_procs 4 -mca orte_hnp_uri
> "951779328.0;tcp://193.174.26.208:46876" --tree-spawn
>>> --mca plm_base_verbose 100 -mca plm rsh -mca hwloc_base_report_bindings 1
> -mca orte_display_alloc 1 -mca orte_rankfile
>>> rf_linpc_sunpc_tyr
>>> [linpc1:20650] [[14523,0],0] plm:rsh:launch daemon 0 not a child of mine
>>> [linpc1:20650] [[14523,0],0] plm:rsh: adding node linpc0 to launch list
>>> [linpc1:20650] [[14523,0],0] plm:rsh: adding node sunpc1 to launch list
>>> [linpc1:20650] [[14523,0],0] plm:rsh:launch daemon 3 not a child of mine
>>> [linpc1:20650] [[14523,0],0] plm:rsh: activating launch event
>>> [linpc1:20650] [[14523,0],0] plm:rsh: recording launch of daemon
> [[14523,0],1]
>>> [linpc1:20650] [[14523,0],0] plm:rsh: recording launch of daemon
> [[14523,0],2]
>>> [linpc1:20650] [[14523,0],0] plm:rsh: executing: (/usr/local/bin/ssh)
> [/usr/local/bin/ssh sunpc1 orted -mca
>>> orte_report_bindings 1 -mca ess env -mca orte_ess_jobid 951779328 -mca
> orte_ess_vpid 2 -mca orte_ess_num_procs 4 -mca
>>> orte_hnp_uri "951779328.0;tcp://193.174.26.208:46876" --tree-spawn --mca
> plm_base_verbose 100 -mca plm rsh -mca
>>> hwloc_base_report_bindings 1 -mca orte_display_alloc 1 -mca orte_rankfile
> rf_linpc_sunpc_tyr]
>>> [linpc1:20650] [[14523,0],0] plm:rsh: executing: (/usr/local/bin/ssh)
> [/usr/local/bin/ssh linpc0 orted -mca
>>> orte_report_bindings 1 -mca ess env -mca orte_ess_jobid 951779328 -mca
> orte_ess_vpid 1 -mca orte_ess_num_procs 4 -mca
>>> orte_hnp_uri "951779328.0;tcp://193.174.26.208:46876" --tree-spawn --mca
> plm_base_verbose 100 -mca plm rsh -mca
>>> hwloc_base_report_bindings 1 -mca orte_display_alloc 1 -mca orte_rankfile
> rf_linpc_sunpc_tyr]
>>> Warning: untrusted X11 forwarding setup failed: xauth key data not generated
>>> Warning: No xauth data; using fake authentication data for X11 forwarding.
>>> X11 forwarding request failed on channel 0
>>> Warning: untrusted X11 forwarding setup failed: xauth key data not generated
>>> Warning: No xauth data; using fake authentication data for X11 forwarding.
>>> [sunpc1:09408] mca: base: components_register: registering plm components
>>> [sunpc1:09408] mca: base: components_register: found loaded component rsh
>>> [sunpc1:09408] mca: base: components_register: component rsh register
> function successful
>>> [sunpc1:09408] mca: base: components_open: opening plm components
>>> [sunpc1:09408] mca: base: components_open: found loaded component rsh
>>> [sunpc1:09408] mca: base: components_open: component rsh open function
> successful
>>> [sunpc1:09408] mca:base:select: Auto-selecting plm components
>>> [sunpc1:09408] mca:base:select:( plm) Querying component [rsh]
>>> [sunpc1:09408] [[14523,0],2] plm:rsh_lookup on agent ssh : rsh path NULL
>>> [sunpc1:09408] mca:base:select:( plm) Query of component [rsh] set priority
> to 10
>>> [sunpc1:09408] mca:base:select:( plm) Selected component [rsh]
>>> [sunpc1:09408] [[14523,0],2] plm:rsh_setup on agent ssh : rsh path NULL
>>> [sunpc1:09408] [[14523,0],2] plm:base:receive start comm
>>> [linpc1:20650] [[14523,0],0] plm:base:orted_report_launch from daemon
> [[14523,0],2]
>>> [linpc1:20650] [[14523,0],0] plm:base:orted_report_launch from daemon
> [[14523,0],2] on node sunpc1
>>> [linpc1:20650] [[14523,0],0] plm:base:orted_report_launch completed for
> daemon [[14523,0],2] at contact
>>> 951779328.2;tcp://193.174.26.210:33215
>>> [sunpc1:09408] [[14523,0],2] plm:rsh: remote spawn called
>>> [sunpc1:09408] [[14523,0],2] plm:rsh: remote spawn - have no children!
>>> [linpc0:32306] mca: base: components_register: registering plm components
>>> [linpc0:32306] mca: base: components_register: found loaded component rsh
>>> [linpc0:32306] mca: base: components_register: component rsh register
> function successful
>>> [linpc0:32306] mca: base: components_open: opening plm components
>>> [linpc0:32306] mca: base: components_open: found loaded component rsh
>>> [linpc0:32306] mca: base: components_open: component rsh open function
> successful
>>> [linpc0:32306] mca:base:select: Auto-selecting plm components
>>> [linpc0:32306] mca:base:select:( plm) Querying component [rsh]
>>> [linpc0:32306] [[14523,0],1] plm:rsh_lookup on agent ssh : rsh path NULL
>>> [linpc0:32306] mca:base:select:( plm) Query of component [rsh] set priority
> to 10
>>> [linpc0:32306] mca:base:select:( plm) Selected component [rsh]
>>> [linpc0:32306] [[14523,0],1] plm:rsh_setup on agent ssh : rsh path NULL
>>> [linpc0:32306] [[14523,0],1] plm:base:receive start comm
>>> [linpc1:20650] [[14523,0],0] plm:base:orted_report_launch from daemon
> [[14523,0],1]
>>> [linpc1:20650] [[14523,0],0] plm:base:orted_report_launch from daemon
> [[14523,0],1] on node linpc0
>>> [linpc1:20650] [[14523,0],0] RECEIVED TOPOLOGY FROM NODE linpc0
>>> [linpc1:20650] Type: Machine Number of child objects: 2
>>> Name=NULL
>>> total=8387048KB
>>> DMIProductName="Sun Ultra 40 Workstation"
>>> DMIProductVersion=11
>>> DMIBoardVendor="Sun Microsystems"
>>> DMIBoardName="Sun Ultra 40 Workstation"
>>> DMIBoardVersion=50
>>> DMIBoardAssetTag=
>>> DMIChassisVendor="Sun Microsystems"
>>> DMIChassisType=17
>>> DMIChassisVersion=01
>>> DMIChassisAssetTag=
>>> DMIBIOSVendor="Phoenix Technologies Ltd."
>>> DMIBIOSVersion="1.70 "
>>> DMIBIOSDate=02/15/2008
>>> DMISysVendor="Sun Microsystems"
>>> Backend=Linux
>>> OSName=Linux
>>> OSRelease=3.1.10-1.16-desktop
>>> OSVersion="#1 SMP PREEMPT Wed Jun 27 05:21:40 UTC 2012 (d016078)"
>>> Architecture=x86_64
>>> Cpuset: 0x0000000f
>>> Online: 0x0000000f
>>> Allowed: 0x0000000f
>>> Bind CPU proc: TRUE
>>> Bind CPU thread: TRUE
>>> Bind MEM proc: FALSE
>>> Bind MEM thread: TRUE
>>> Type: NUMANode Number of child objects: 2
>>> Name=NULL
>>> local=4192744KB
>>> total=4192744KB
>>> Cpuset: 0x00000003
>>> Online: 0x00000003
>>> Allowed: 0x00000003
>>> Type: Socket Number of child objects: 2
>>> Name=NULL
>>> CPUModel="Dual Core AMD Opteron(tm) Processor 280"
>>> Cpuset: 0x00000003
>>> Online: 0x00000003
>>> Allowed: 0x00000003
>>> Type: L2Cache Number of child objects: 1
>>> Name=NULL
>>> size=1024KB
>>> linesize=64
>>> ways=16
>>> Cpuset: 0x00000001
>>> Online: 0x00000001
>>> Allowed: 0x00000001
>>> Type: L1dCache Number of child objects: 1
>>> Name=NULL
>>> size=64KB
>>> linesize=64
>>> ways=2
>>> Cpuset: 0x00000001
>>> Online: 0x00000001
>>> Allowed: 0x00000001
>>> Type: Core Number of child objects: 1
>>> Name=NULL
>>> Cpuset: 0x00000001
>>> Online: 0x00000001
>>> Allowed: 0x00000001
>>> Type: PU Number of child
> objects: 0
>>> Name=NULL
>>> Cpuset: 0x00000001
>>> Online: 0x00000001
>>> Allowed: 0x00000001
>>> Type: L2Cache Number of child objects: 1
>>> Name=NULL
>>> size=1024KB
>>> linesize=64
>>> ways=16
>>> Cpuset: 0x00000002
>>> Online: 0x00000002
>>> Allowed: 0x00000002
>>> Type: L1dCache Number of child objects: 1
>>> Name=NULL
>>> size=64KB
>>> linesize=64
>>> ways=2
>>> Cpuset: 0x00000002
>>> Online: 0x00000002
>>> Allowed: 0x00000002
>>> Type: Core Number of child objects: 1
>>> Name=NULL
>>> Cpuset: 0x00000002
>>> Online: 0x00000002
>>> Allowed: 0x00000002
>>> Type: PU Number of child
> objects: 0
>>> Name=NULL
>>> Cpuset: 0x00000002
>>> Online: 0x00000002
>>> Allowed: 0x00000002
>>> Type: Bridge Host->PCI Number of child objects: 4
>>> Name=NULL
>>> buses=0000:[00-03]
>>> Type: PCI 10de:0053 Number of child objects: 1
>>> Name=nVidia Corporation CK804 IDE
>>> busid=0000:00:06.0
>>> class=0101(IDE)
>>> PCIVendor="nVidia Corporation"
>>> PCIDevice="CK804 IDE"
>>> Type: Block Number of child objects: 0
>>> Name=sr0
>>> Type: PCI 10de:0055 Number of child objects: 1
>>> Name=nVidia Corporation CK804 Serial ATA
> Controller
>>> busid=0000:00:07.0
>>> class=0101(IDE)
>>> PCIVendor="nVidia Corporation"
>>> PCIDevice="CK804 Serial ATA Controller"
>>> Type: Block Number of child objects: 0
>>> Name=sda
>>> Type: PCI 10de:0054 Number of child objects: 0
>>> Name=nVidia Corporation CK804 Serial ATA
> Controller
>>> busid=0000:00:08.0
>>> class=0101(IDE)
>>> PCIVendor="nVidia Corporation"
>>> PCIDevice="CK804 Serial ATA Controller"
>>> Type: PCI 10de:029d Number of child objects: 2
>>> Name=nVidia Corporation G71GL [Quadro FX
> 3500]
>>> busid=0000:03:00.0
>>> class=0300(VGA)
>>> PCIVendor="nVidia Corporation"
>>> PCIDevice="G71GL [Quadro FX 3500]"
>>> Type: GPU Number of child objects: 0
>>> Name=controlD64
>>> Type: GPU Number of child objects: 0
>>> Name=card0
>>> Type: NUMANode Number of child objects: 2
>>> Name=NULL
>>> local=4194304KB
>>> total=4194304KB
>>> Cpuset: 0x0000000c
>>> Online: 0x0000000c
>>> Allowed: 0x0000000c
>>> Type: Socket Number of child objects: 2
>>> Name=NULL
>>> CPUModel="Dual Core AMD Opteron(tm) Processor 280"
>>> Cpuset: 0x0000000c
>>> Online: 0x0000000c
>>> Allowed: 0x0000000c
>>> Type: L2Cache Number of child objects: 1
>>> Name=NULL
>>> size=1024KB
>>> linesize=64
>>> ways=16
>>> Cpuset: 0x00000004
>>> Online: 0x00000004
>>> Allowed: 0x00000004
>>> Type: L1dCache Number of child objects: 1
>>> Name=NULL
>>> size=64KB
>>> linesize=64
>>> ways=2
>>> Cpuset: 0x00000004
>>> Online: 0x00000004
>>> Allowed: 0x00000004
>>> Type: Core Number of child objects: 1
>>> Name=NULL
>>> Cpuset: 0x00000004
>>> Online: 0x00000004
>>> Allowed: 0x00000004
>>> Type: PU Number of child
> objects: 0
>>> Name=NULL
>>> Cpuset: 0x00000004
>>> Online: 0x00000004
>>> Allowed: 0x00000004
>>> Type: L2Cache Number of child objects: 1
>>> Name=NULL
>>> size=1024KB
>>> linesize=64
>>> ways=16
>>> Cpuset: 0x00000008
>>> Online: 0x00000008
>>> Allowed: 0x00000008
>>> Type: L1dCache Number of child objects: 1
>>> Name=NULL
>>> size=64KB
>>> linesize=64
>>> ways=2
>>> Cpuset: 0x00000008
>>> Online: 0x00000008
>>> Allowed: 0x00000008
>>> Type: Core Number of child objects: 1
>>> Name=NULL
>>> Cpuset: 0x00000008
>>> Online: 0x00000008
>>> Allowed: 0x00000008
>>> Type: PU Number of child
> objects: 0
>>> Name=NULL
>>> Cpuset: 0x00000008
>>> Online: 0x00000008
>>> Allowed: 0x00000008
>>> Type: Bridge Host->PCI Number of child objects: 2
>>> Name=NULL
>>> buses=0000:[80-82]
>>> Type: PCI 10de:0054 Number of child objects: 0
>>> Name=nVidia Corporation CK804 Serial ATA
> Controller
>>> busid=0000:80:07.0
>>> class=0101(IDE)
>>> PCIVendor="nVidia Corporation"
>>> PCIDevice="CK804 Serial ATA Controller"
>>> Type: PCI 10de:0055 Number of child objects: 0
>>> Name=nVidia Corporation CK804 Serial ATA
> Controller
>>> busid=0000:80:08.0
>>> class=0101(IDE)
>>> PCIVendor="nVidia Corporation"
>>> PCIDevice="CK804 Serial ATA Controller"
>>> [linpc1:20650] [[14523,0],0] NEW TOPOLOGY - ADDING
>>> [linpc1:20650] [[14523,0],0] plm:base:orted_report_launch completed for
> daemon [[14523,0],1] at contact
>>> 951779328.1;tcp://193.174.26.214,192.168.1.1:57891
>>> [linpc0:32306] [[14523,0],1] plm:rsh: remote spawn called
>>> [linpc0:32306] [[14523,0],1] plm:rsh: local shell: 2 (tcsh)
>>> [linpc0:32306] [[14523,0],1] plm:rsh: assuming same remote shell as local
> shell
>>> [linpc0:32306] [[14523,0],1] plm:rsh: remote shell: 2 (tcsh)
>>> [linpc0:32306] [[14523,0],1] plm:rsh: final template argv:
>>> /usr/local/bin/ssh <template> orted -mca orte_report_bindings 1 -mca
> ess env -mca orte_ess_jobid 951779328 -mca
>>> orte_ess_vpid <template> -mca orte_ess_num_procs 4 -mca orte_parent_uri
> "951779328.1;tcp://193.174.26.214,192.168.1.1:57891"
>>> -mca orte_hnp_uri "951779328.0;tcp://193.174.26.208:46876" --mca
> plm_base_verbose 100 -mca hwloc_base_report_bindings 1 -mca
>>> orte_display_alloc 1 -mca orte_rankfile rf_linpc_sunpc_tyr -mca plm rsh
>>> [linpc0:32306] [[14523,0],1] plm:rsh: activating launch event
>>> [linpc0:32306] [[14523,0],1] plm:rsh: recording launch of daemon
> [[14523,0],3]
>>> [linpc0:32306] [[14523,0],1] plm:rsh: executing: (/usr/local/bin/ssh)
> [/usr/local/bin/ssh tyr orted -mca orte_report_bindings
>>> 1 -mca ess env -mca orte_ess_jobid 951779328 -mca orte_ess_vpid 3 -mca
> orte_ess_num_procs 4 -mca orte_parent_uri
>>> "951779328.1;tcp://193.174.26.214,192.168.1.1:57891" -mca orte_hnp_uri
> "951779328.0;tcp://193.174.26.208:46876" --mca
>>> plm_base_verbose 100 -mca hwloc_base_report_bindings 1 -mca
> orte_display_alloc 1 -mca orte_rankfile rf_linpc_sunpc_tyr -mca
>>> plm rsh --tree-spawn]
>>> Warning: untrusted X11 forwarding setup failed: xauth key data not generated
>>> Warning: No xauth data; using fake authentication data for X11 forwarding.
>>> [tyr.informatik.hs-fulda.de:23227] mca: base: components_register:
> registering plm components
>>> [tyr.informatik.hs-fulda.de:23227] mca: base: components_register: found
> loaded component rsh
>>> [tyr.informatik.hs-fulda.de:23227] mca: base: components_register: component
> rsh register function successful
>>> [tyr.informatik.hs-fulda.de:23227] mca: base: components_open: opening plm
> components
>>> [tyr.informatik.hs-fulda.de:23227] mca: base: components_open: found loaded
> component rsh
>>> [tyr.informatik.hs-fulda.de:23227] mca: base: components_open: component rsh
> open function successful
>>> [tyr.informatik.hs-fulda.de:23227] mca:base:select: Auto-selecting plm
> components
>>> [tyr.informatik.hs-fulda.de:23227] mca:base:select:( plm) Querying
> component [rsh]
>>> [tyr.informatik.hs-fulda.de:23227] [[14523,0],3] plm:rsh_lookup on agent ssh
> : rsh path NULL
>>> [tyr.informatik.hs-fulda.de:23227] mca:base:select:( plm) Query of
> component [rsh] set priority to 10
>>> [tyr.informatik.hs-fulda.de:23227] mca:base:select:( plm) Selected
> component [rsh]
>>> [tyr.informatik.hs-fulda.de:23227] [[14523,0],3] plm:rsh_setup on agent ssh
> : rsh path NULL
>>> [tyr.informatik.hs-fulda.de:23227] [[14523,0],3] plm:base:receive start comm
>>> [tyr.informatik.hs-fulda.de:23227] [[14523,0],3] plm:base:receive stop comm
>>> [tyr.informatik.hs-fulda.de:23227] mca: base: close: component rsh closed
>>> [tyr.informatik.hs-fulda.de:23227] mca: base: close: unloading component rsh
>>> [linpc0:32306] [[14523,0],1] daemon 3 failed with status 1
>>> [linpc1:20650] [[14523,0],0] plm:base:orted_cmd sending orted_exit commands
>>> [linpc1:20650] [[14523,0],0] plm:base:receive stop comm
>>> [linpc1:20650] mca: base: close: component rsh closed
>>> [linpc1:20650] mca: base: close: unloading component rsh
>>> linpc1 openmpi_1.7.x_or_newer 189 [sunpc1:09408] [[14523,0],2]
> plm:base:receive stop comm
>>> [sunpc1:09408] mca: base: close: component rsh closed
>>> [sunpc1:09408] mca: base: close: unloading component rsh
>>> [linpc0:32306] [[14523,0],1] plm:base:receive stop comm
>>> [linpc0:32306] mca: base: close: component rsh closed
>>> [linpc0:32306] mca: base: close: unloading component rsh
>>>
>>> linpc1 openmpi_1.7.x_or_newer 189
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>> linpc1 openmpi_1.7.x_or_newer 189 mpiexec -report-bindings
> --display-allocation --mca rmaps_base_verbose_100 -np 1 -rf
>>> rf_linpc_sunpc_tyr hostname
>>>
>>> ====================== ALLOCATED NODES ======================
>>> linpc1: slots=1 max_slots=0 slots_inuse=0
>>> =================================================================
>>> --------------------------------------------------------------------------
>>> mpiexec was unable to find the specified executable file, and therefore
>>> did not launch the job. This error was first reported for process
>>> rank 0; it may have occurred for other processes as well.
>>>
>>> NOTE: A common cause for this error is misspelling a mpiexec command
>>> line parameter option (remember that mpiexec interprets the first
>>> unrecognized command line token as the executable).
>>>
>>> Node: linpc1
>>> Executable: 1
>>> --------------------------------------------------------------------------
>>> linpc1 openmpi_1.7.x_or_newer 190
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>> Kind regards
>>>
>>> Siegmar
>>>
>>> _______________________________________________
>>> users mailing list
>>> users_at_[hidden]
>>> http://www.open-mpi.org/mailman/listinfo.cgi/users
>>
>>
>
> _______________________________________________
> users mailing list
> users_at_[hidden]
> http://www.open-mpi.org/mailman/listinfo.cgi/users