Subject: Re: [OMPI users] opal_os_dirpath_create: Error: Unable to create the, sub-directory
From: Ralph Castain (rhc_at_[hidden])
Date: 2014-02-03 15:09:38

OMPI will error out in that case, as you originally reported. What seems to be happening is that you have a bunch of stale session directories, but I'm puzzled because the creation dates are so current - for whatever reason, OMPI seems to be getting the same jobid much more often than it should. Can you tell me something about the environment - e.g., is it managed or just using hostfile?