Subject: [OMPI users] Planned support for Intel Phis
From: Michael Thomadakis (drmichaelt7777_at_[hidden])
Date: 2014-02-02 09:44:45

Hello OpenMPI,

I was wondering what is the support that is being implemented for the Intel
Phi platforms. That is would we be able to run MPI code in "symmetric"
fashion, where some ranks run on the cores of the multicore hostst and some
on the cores of the Phis in a multinode cluster environment.

Also is it based on OFED 1.5.4.1 or on which OFED?

Best regards
Michael