Subject: Re: [OMPI users] compilation aborted for Handler.cpp (code 2)
From: Tim Prince (n8tm_at_[hidden])
Date: 2014-01-28 11:37:55

On 1/28/2014 10:44 AM, Abdul Rahman Riza wrote:

> [...]
icpc expects to pick up headers and libraries, including libstdc++, from
a simultaneously active g++ installation (normally the g++ which is on
PATH and LD_LIBRARY_PATH). g++ 4.7 or 4.8 (with not all the latest
features supported by icpc) are probably better with the recent icpc
13.1 and 14.0, but I hope the OpenMP build doesn't depend on c++11. If
you do use c++11, you need versions of icpc and g++ both supporting it
via -std=c++11 (where g++ 4.6 may need c++0x).
  You could run into cluster configuration issues if you don't have
consistent g++ as well as icpc run-times on LD_LIBRARY_PATH everywhere.
You can't mix support for gfortran with support for ifort; for C and C++
you should be able to use gcc/g++ and icc/icpc interchangeably, so you
could configure for gcc and g++ along with ifort and still use icc and
icpc as you choose.

--
Tim Prince