Subject: [OMPI users] Open MPI and multiple Torque versions
From: Christoph Niethammer (niethammer_at_[hidden])
Date: 2014-01-27 08:14:09

Hello,

I am maintaining several Open MPI installations from the 1.6 and 1.7 series and different compilers.
Open MPI is build with torque support and shared and static bindings.
Different Torque installations are present and managed via the modules environment.
Would it be possible to switch the torque version by modification of PATH and LD_LIBRARY_PATH or will I have to face problems in this case?
Grepping through the Open MPI installations for torque used during installation gave me some hits in binaries like mpirun or the static libs.
I would appreciate any hints.

Best regards
Christoph Niethammer