Subject: Re: [OMPI users] simple test problem hangs on mpi_finalize and consumes all system resources
From: Fischer, Greg A. (fischega_at_[hidden])
Date: 2014-01-24 11:26:38

Version 1.4.3 and 1.6.5 were and are installed in separate trees:

1003 fischega_at_lxlogin2[~]> ls /tools/casl_sles10/vera_clean/gcc-4.6.1/toolset/openmpi-1.*
/tools/casl_sles10/vera_clean/gcc-4.6.1/toolset/openmpi-1.4.3:
bin etc include lib share

/tools/casl_sles10/vera_clean/gcc-4.6.1/toolset/openmpi-1.6.5:
bin etc include lib share

I'm fairly sure I was careful to check that the LD_LIBRARY_PATH was set correctly, but I'll check again.