Subject: Re: [OMPI users] Calling a variable from another processor
From: Christoph Niethammer (niethammer_at_[hidden])
Date: 2014-01-09 06:29:00

Hello,

I suggest you have a look onto the MPI one-sided functionality (Section 11 of the MPI Spec 3.0).
Create a window to allow the other processes to access the arrays A directly via MPI_Get/MPI_Put.
Be aware of synchronization which you have to implement via MPI_Win_fence or manual locking.

Regards
Christoph

--
Christoph Niethammer
High Performance Computing Center Stuttgart (HLRS)