Subject: Re: [OMPI users] Basic question on compiling fortran with windows computer
From: Jeff Squyres (jsquyres) (jsquyres_at_[hidden])
Date: 2014-01-06 18:16:30

Sorry -- I was offline for the MPI_Festivus(3) break, and just returned to the office today.

If you don't have the mpif90 or mpif77 executables in the same directory as the mpicc executable, then your installation did not build with Fortran support.

Check the output of "ompi_info -a", too -- that will indicate whether your OMPI installation expects to have Fortran support included or not.