Subject: Re: [OMPI users] configure: error: Could not run a simple Fortran program. Aborting.
From: Raiden Hasegawa (raiden.hasegawa_at_[hidden])
Date: 2013-12-02 15:00:44

Thanks, Jeff. The compiler does in fact work when running the troublesome
line in ./configure. I haven't set either FC, FCFLAGS nor do I have
LD_LIBRARY_PATH set in my .bashrc. Do you have any thoughts on what
environmental variable may trip this up?

Raiden

On Mon, Dec 2, 2013 at 11:23 AM, Jeff Squyres (jsquyres) <jsquyres_at_[hidden]