Subject: Re: [OMPI users] open-mpi on Mac OS 10.9 (Mavericks)
From: Pierre Jolivet (jolivet_at_[hidden])
Date: 2013-11-25 18:56:57

Karl,
What does “mpic++ -show” returns ? It is possible that you are compiling/linking with “c++”, which will defaults to clang++, while you compiled OpenMPI with g++.
Since libstdc++ and libc++ have incompatible ABI, that might be why you are getting a wrong behavior.
Also, it could be worthwhile to have a look at “otool -L /Users/meredithk/tools/openmpi/lib/libmpi_cxx.dylib"
Pierre