Subject: Re: [OMPI users] open-mpi on Mac OS 10.9 (Mavericks)
From: Meredith, Karl (karl.meredith_at_[hidden])
Date: 2013-11-25 08:38:39

I do have DYLD_LIBRARY_PATH set as well, and I get the same problem:

DYLD_LIBRARY_PATH=/Users/meredithk/tools/openmpi/lib

Here’s the directory listing of /Users/meredithk/tools/openmpi/lib

$ )ls -1
libmca_common_sm.3.dylib*
libmca_common_sm.dylib@
libmca_common_sm.la*
libmpi.1.dylib*
libmpi.dylib@
libmpi.la*
libmpi_cxx.1.dylib*
libmpi_cxx.dylib@
libmpi_cxx.la*
libmpi_f77.1.dylib*
libmpi_f77.dylib@
libmpi_f77.la*
libmpi_f90.a
libmpi_f90.la*
libompitrace.0.dylib*
libompitrace.dylib@
libompitrace.la*
libopen-pal.4.dylib*
libopen-pal.dylib@
libopen-pal.la*
libopen-rte.4.dylib*
libopen-rte.dylib@
libopen-rte.la*
libopen-trace-format.1.dylib*
libopen-trace-format.a
libopen-trace-format.dylib@
libopen-trace-format.la*
libotfaux.0.dylib*
libotfaux.a
libotfaux.dylib@
libotfaux.la*
libvt-hyb.0.dylib*
libvt-hyb.a
libvt-hyb.dylib@
libvt-hyb.la*
libvt-mpi-unify.0.dylib*
libvt-mpi-unify.a
libvt-mpi-unify.dylib@
libvt-mpi-unify.la*
libvt-mpi.0.dylib*
libvt-mpi.a
libvt-mpi.dylib@
libvt-mpi.la*
libvt-mt.0.dylib*
libvt-mt.a
libvt-mt.dylib@
libvt-mt.la*
libvt-pomp.a
libvt-pomp.la*
libvt.0.dylib*
libvt.a
libvt.dylib@
libvt.la*
mpi.mod*
openmpi/
pkgconfig/

I don’t notice anything out of ordinary.

Karl