Subject: Re: [OMPI users] open-mpi on Mac OS 10.9 (Mavericks)
From: Ralph Castain (rhc_at_[hidden])
Date: 2013-11-23 17:29:38

Strange - I run on Mavericks now without problem. Can you run "mpirun -n 1 hostname"?

You also might want to check your PATH and LD_LIBRARY_PATH to ensure you have the prefix where you installed OMPI 1.6.5 at the front. Mac distributes a very old version of OMPI with its software and you don't want to pick it up by mistake.