Subject: Re: [OMPI users] MPI_File_write hangs on NFS-mounted filesystem
From: Jeff Hammond (jeff.science_at_[hidden])
Date: 2013-11-07 12:45:05

That's a relatively old version of OMPI. Maybe try the latest
release? That's always the safe bet since the issue might have been
fixed already.

I recall that OMPI uses ROMIO so you might try to reproduce with MPICH
so you can report it to the people that wrote the MPI-IO code. Of
course, this might not be an issue with ROMIO itself. Trying with
MPICH is a good way to verify that.

Best,

Jeff

Sent from my iPhone