Subject: Re: [OMPI users] Get your Open MPI schwag!
From: Mike Dubman (miked_at_[hidden])
Date: 2013-10-23 13:12:54

maybe to add some nice/funny slogan on the front under the logo, and cool
picture on the back.
some of community members are still in early twenties (and counting) . ....

shall we open a contest for good slogan to put? and mid-size pict to put on
the back side?

- living the parallel world
- OpenMPI - breaking the barriers!
for the mid-sized back-side picture, I suggest chuck norris, you can`t beat