Subject: Re: [OMPI users] btl_tcp_if_include setting
From: Ray Sheppard (rsheppar_at_[hidden])
Date: 2013-10-14 11:40:33

Hi Jeff,
   On the Cray are two modes. ESM is the preferred method but some
packages require the CCM (cluster compatibility mode). In ESM, MPI is
transparent and works great. In CCM, an external MPI is needed. There
is supposed to a translator to make the Gemini switch look like IB, but
it does not exactly work. So, I am stuck with the TCP interface for
message passing.
                   Ray