Subject: [OMPI users] CUDA-aware usage
From: Rolf vandeVaart (rvandevaart_at_[hidden])
Date: 2013-10-01 17:43:03

We have done some work over the last year or two to add some CUDA-aware support into the Open MPI library. Details on building and using the feature are here.

http://www.open-mpi.org/faq/?category=building#build-cuda
http://www.open-mpi.org/faq/?category=running#mpi-cuda-support

I am looking for any feedback on this feature from anyone who has taken advantage of it. You can send just send the response to me if you want and I will compile the feedback.

Rolf

confidential information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution
is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by