Subject: Re: [OMPI users] compilation aborted for Handler.cpp (code 2)
From: Syed Ahsan Ali (ahsanshah01_at_[hidden])
Date: 2013-09-27 06:53:39

 Thank you very much Jeff. It worked now. But I got error when I ran make check

1 of 5 tests failed
Please report to http://www.open-mpi.org/community/help/
make[3]: *** [check-TESTS] Error 1
make[3]: Leaving directory `/home/openmpi-1.6.5/test/datatype'
make[2]: *** [check-am] Error 2
make[2]: Leaving directory `/home/openmpi-1.6.5/test/datatype'
make[1]: *** [check-recursive] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/openmpi-1.6.5/test'
make: *** [check-recursive] Error 1
[root_at_r720 openmpi-1.6.5]#

But I find openmpi installed. Will it work fine? Secondly missing the
optional package VT will effect functionality of openmpi or it will
work fine.