Subject: Re: [OMPI users] compilation aborted for Handler.cpp (code 2)
From: Jeff Squyres (jsquyres) (jsquyres_at_[hidden])
Date: 2013-09-20 11:35:59

Sorry for the delay replying -- I actually replied on the original thread yesterday, but it got hung up in my outbox and I didn't notice that it didn't actually go out until a few moments ago. :-(

I'm *guessing* that this is a problem with your local icpc installation.

Can you compile / run other C++ codes that use the STL with icpc?