Subject: Re: [OMPI users] Trouble with Suse Linux Enterprise Server 11 Installation
From: Ralph Castain (rhc_at_[hidden])
Date: 2013-08-30 12:29:25

Just download the OMPI tarball from the OMPI site:

http://www.open-mpi.org/software/ompi/v1.6/

Then configure and build

./configure --prefix=<wherever-you-want-to-install>
make clean all install

Set your PATH to start with <prefix>/bin, and your LD_LIBRARY_PATH to start with <prefix>/lib and you are done with the OMPI part - you'll have to check the OpenFoam folks for their side