Subject: Re: [OMPI users] Trouble with Suse Linux Enterprise Server 11 Installation
From: giancarlo.villegas_at_[hidden]
Date: 2013-08-30 10:55:29

Hey Ralph,

I also did a search for RPMs for SLES 11 and could only find for OpenSuse.
Are these compatible with both? if not, do you know where I can find the
RPM for SLES?

Kind regards,

Giancarlo Villegas
MAHLE Industries, Incorporated
IT Engineering Systems (FNI2)

23030 MAHLE Drive, Farmington Hills, Michigan 48335 USA
Phone: +1 (248) 735-3528, Fax:
Mobile: +1 (248) 513 2282
giancarlo.villegas_at_[hidden], http://www.us.mahle.com

From: Ralph Castain <rhc_at_[hidden]>
To: Open MPI Users <users_at_[hidden]>
Date: 08/30/2013 10:48 AM
Subject: Re: [OMPI users] Trouble with Suse Linux Enterprise Server 11
            Installation
Sent by: "users" <users-bounces_at_[hidden]>

You probably should direct that question to the SLES mailing list - we
don't maintain those packages. You could always download and build OMPI
from source if you like, and then download and build OpenFoam, I suppose.