Subject: [OMPI users] Unable to schedule an MPI tasks
From: Ng Shi Wei (nsw_1216_at_[hidden])
Date: 2013-08-26 21:45:15

Hi all,
Due to the time constraints, I would like to run the mpi program by scheduling the program to run on desired time using the "at" command. However, it seems that the mpirun doesn't execute the mpi program at the desired time using the "at" command.
I would like to ask is there any other method to schedule a program to run ?For best, it can straight away starts the second mpi program once the previous program is finished.
Hope to get some reply from you all.
Thanks in advance.
Best Regards,Shi Wei