Subject: Re: [OMPI users] Addendum to: Assembler instruction errors for push and pop during make
From: Jeremiah Willcock (jewillco_at_[hidden])
Date: 2013-08-20 22:41:05

The file win_compat.h seems to be very strange (many #defines of function
names, #defines of type names rather than typedefs, etc.). It might make
sense to avoid including it entirely for MinGW (it is included from
opal/include/opal_config_bottom.h), or edit it to be correct for 64-bit
systems. You might want to try commenting out the entire body of
win_compat.h and re-enabling only those parts that are truly necessary
(and don't have MinGW headers that should be used instead, such as for
ssize_t).

-- Jeremiah Willcock