Subject: Re: [OMPI users] After OS Update MPI_Init fails on one host
From: Jeff Squyres (jsquyres) (jsquyres_at_[hidden])
Date: 2013-07-19 20:27:39

Not offhand. The error you're seeing *typically* indicates that you've got a mismatch of OMPI version somewhere. Are you running on multiple machines with different Open MPI versions, perchance?

If you're running only on a single machine, try completely uninstalling the Open MPI package, re-installing it, recompiling your trivial app, and see what happens.

Also, you might want to check the output of "mpicc yourapp.c --showme" and see if it's pointing to the right libraries, etc.