Subject: Re: [OMPI users] knem/openmpi performance?
From: Dave Love (d.love_at_[hidden])
Date: 2013-07-18 07:23:30

Mark Dixon <m.c.dixon_at_[hidden]> writes:

> On Mon, 15 Jul 2013, Elken, Tom wrote:
>> Hope these anecdotes are relevant to Open MPI users considering knem.
>
> Brilliantly useful, thanks! It certainly looks like it may be greatly
> significant for some applications. Worth looking into.
>
> All the best,
>
> Mark

For general interest: there were some in the INRIA publications list,
and I think possibly from UTK. The papers also reference the previous,
less general, implementations (e.g. in MX as well as kcopy -- not that
I'm aware of kcopy making much difference to things running here).

Maybe Brice can comment some time (post-vacances?).