Subject: Re: [OMPI users] max. message size
From: mohammad assadsolimani (m.assadsolimani_at_[hidden])
Date: 2013-07-18 04:54:24

Dear Mike,

Thank you for your response. I use this program
http://reduze.hepforge.org/

I did not rite its code myself.Did I understand you right?
You mean I have to use the new version of OMPI namely:

OMPI 1.7

because the version which I use is: mpirun (Open MPI) 1.5.5
What is IB ?

thank you in advanced

Cheers,
Mohammad