Subject: Re: [OMPI users] Application hangs on mpi_waitall
From: George Bosilca (bosilca_at_[hidden])
Date: 2013-06-26 07:02:17

Ed,

Im not sure but there might be a case where the BTL is getting overwhelmed by the nob-blocking operations while trying to setup the connection. There is a simple test for this. Add an MPI_Alltoall with a reasonable size (100k) before you start posting the non-blocking receives, and let's see if this solves your issue.

  George.