Subject: Re: [OMPI users] Detecting Node Failure
From: Andreas Schäfer (gentryx_at_[hidden])
Date: 2013-06-22 01:34:13

On 18:46 Thu 20 Jun , Ralph Castain wrote:
> We will also be supporting that in the developer's trunk fairly soon, and
> that will appear later on in the 1.9 series.

Will the interface be the same as in ULFM? Could you ping me once the
code hits the trunk? I'd to see if we can integrate the client-side
into our library to allow users to let their simulations run through
despite nodes failing.

Thanks!
-Andreas

Andreas Schäfer
HPC and Grid Computing
Chair of Computer Science 3
Friedrich-Alexander-Universität Erlangen-Nürnberg, Germany
+49 9131 85-27910
PGP/GPG key via keyserver
http://www.libgeodecomp.org
(\___/)
(+'.'+)
(")_(")
This is Bunny. Copy and paste Bunny into your
signature to help him gain world domination!