Subject: [OMPI users] MPI Finalize hangs!
From: Mohamad Ali Rostami (ma.rostami_at_[hidden])
Date: 2013-06-21 05:25:48

Hi there My MPI program works completely without any problem in the interactive mode, i.e. before submitting to HPC. However when I submit it with "bsub", everything works again until "MPI_FINALIZE" hangs and following error comes up: mpirun noticed that process rank 2 with PID 8620 on node ... exited on signal 11 (Segmentation fault). It is not for sure an error in the code because  I have commented all of the code (except MPI part) but the problem is still there. Then I think it can be from submitting the code, the bash script or compiling/linking libraries/headers. Has anyone seen this error before? any idea to correct it? Regards, Ali