Subject: Re: [OMPI users] "ssh: connect to host XXX.XXX.XXX.XX port 22: connection timed out" errors during mpirun
From: vacate (vacatehoping_at_[hidden])
Date: 2013-06-07 01:33:54

Hello Castain,

Thank you for your reply!

Actually, the thing I'm doing now is that I want to see how
many OpenMPI jobs can be handled in one computer at the same ...

So I'm trying to figure out the reason of the problem that I meet now.

It seems that it's not the limit of OpenMPI, and the real reason is my
computer can't handle a huge amount of connection in a short time.

Is that right?

Thank you very much again!!

Sincerely,
Jen