Subject: Re: [OMPI users] OMPI Coll Framework and RDMA
From: Shamis, Pavel (shamisp_at_[hidden])
Date: 2013-06-06 18:37:15

Default implementation of collectives is based on PML (p2p layer) that is implemented on top of BTL.
Consequently it laverages RDMA capabilities to some extend.

Pavel (Pasha) Shamis

---
Computer Science Research Group
Computer Science and Math Division
Oak Ridge National Laboratory
On Jun 6, 2013, at 1:59 PM, Jingcha Joba <pukkimonkey_at_[hidden]<mailto:pukkimonkey_at_[hidden]>> wrote:
Hi,
I have a quick question.
Is there an openib (in btl framework) equivalent in coll framework?
I have an MPI application with gatherv and scatterv. I am wondering if I can leverage RDMA capabilities of the underlying Infiniband fabric.
Thanks,
--
Joba