Subject: Re: [OMPI users] Force mpirun to only run under gridengine
From: Reuti (reuti_at_[hidden])
Date: 2013-06-04 14:48:27

Am 04.06.2013 um 20:38 schrieb Ralph Castain:

> There is an Mca param to require an allocation

But this can be requested (or not) at execution time?

Even a decicated compilation with a builtin test of an allocation won't give the intended effect, as someone could use his own compilation of Open MPI in his home directory with his own options - even the binaries could have been compiled on a different machine (hence putting a test there inside also won't work).

Maybe a better way would be to check the running processes and remove `mpiexec`s by a cronjob - unless some renames a copy of `mpiexec`...

-- Reuti