Subject: Re: [OMPI users] Problem building OpenMPI 1.6.4 with PGI 13.4
From: Blosch, Edwin L (edwin.l.blosch_at_[hidden])
Date: 2013-05-29 20:54:57

You steered me right. The PGI support representative said, regarding 13.4:

This is a known issue where there's a compatibility issue with the "stddef.h" header file we ship and GCC 4.6/4.7. We were able to fix the problem in the 13.5 compilers (TPR#19320)

If you can't download and install 13.5, please send a note to PGI Customer Service (trs_at_[hidden]) and they should be able to get you the updated file.