Subject: Re: [OMPI users] EXTERNAL: Re: basic questions about compiling OpenMPI
From: Blosch, Edwin L (edwin.l.blosch_at_[hidden])
Date: 2013-05-23 09:50:20

Excellent. Now I've read the FAQ and noticed that it doesn't mention the issue with the Fortran 90 .mod signatures. Our applications are Fortran. So your replies are very helpful -- now I know it really isn't practical for us to use the default OpenMPI shipped with RHEL6 since we use both Intel and PGI compilers and have several applications to accommodate. Presumably if all the applications did INCLUDE 'mpif.h' instead of 'USE MPI' then we could get things working, but it's not a great workaround.

Thank you very much