Subject: Re: [OMPI users] Subject: Building openmpi-1.6.4 with64-bit integers
From: H Hogreve (hogreve_at_[hidden])
Date: 2013-05-16 16:21:29

Dear Jeff::

Many thanks for your kind response. Since before changing to
version 1.6.4, I had installed (via "apt-get install") a 1.5 version
of openmpi, I also was suspicious that ompi_info was referring
to remnants of this old mpi version, though I did my best of
removing it. Nonetheless, when cheching again, actually there
still was an ompi_info in /usr/bin from this previous installation.
Upon removing these ompi-s from /usr/bin, the ompi_info
now indeed yields the desired result: Fort integer size: 8

Thanks again and best wishes, Hans H.