Subject: Re: [OMPI users] Subject: Building openmpi-1.6.4 with 64-bit integers
From: Jeff Squyres (jsquyres) (jsquyres_at_[hidden])
Date: 2013-05-16 09:33:10

Looking at your config.log, it looks like OMPI correctly determined that the Fortran INTEGER size is 8. I see statements like this:

#define OMPI_SIZEOF_FORTRAN_INTEGER 8

Are you sure that you're running the ompi_info that you just installed? Can you double check to see that there's not another ompi_info somewhere in your path that you're accidentally executing?