Subject: [OMPI users] How to Read the Rank from the MPI_TASK
From: deepak mehta (godeepakm_at_[hidden])
Date: 2013-05-10 16:39:34

Hello All,I am new user to this mailing list and am trying to get familiar with mpi.I am using open mpi version 1.4.3I have a simple shell script that I have writtenThe Shell Script that I have is as followshelloWorld.sh<code>#!/bin/bashecho " Hello World from Rank $rank"<code>
The MPI Command that I am executing is as followsmpirun -np 3 helloWorld.sh
What I want to know how what parameter do I need to pass from the mpirun command line so that I can read the rank for each task within my helloWorld Shell Script.
Please excuse me if this is a duplicate entry. I have searched through all the forums and did not get the answer to my question.Thanks in advance for all your help.Regards,Deepak