Subject: Re: [OMPI users] ierr vs ierror in F90 mpi module
From: W Spector (w6ws_at_[hidden])
Date: 2013-04-25 09:50:23

Hi Jeff,

I just downloaded 1.7.1. The new files in the use-mpi-f08 look great!

However the use-mpi-tkr and use-mpi-ignore-tkr directories don't fare so
well. Literally all the interfaces are still 'ierr'.

While I realize that both the F90 mpi module and interface checking,
were optional prior to MPI 3.0, the final argument has been called
'ierror' since MPI 1! This really should be fixed.

Walter