Subject: Re: [OMPI users] ierr vs ierror in F90 mpi module
From: Jeff Squyres (jsquyres) (jsquyres_at_[hidden])
Date: 2013-04-24 21:08:13

Can you try v1.7.1?

We did a major Fortran revamp in the 1.7.x series to bring it up to speed with MPI-3 Fortran stuff (at least mostly). I mention MPI-3 because the name-based parameter passing stuff wasn't guaranteed until MPI-3. I think 1.7.x should have gotten all the name-based parameter passing stuff correct (please let me know if you find any bugs!).

Just to be clear: it is unlikely that we'll be updating the Fortran support in the 1.6.x series.