Subject: [OMPI users] Greenplum's MR+
From: Jakub Nowacki (jakub.nowacki_at_[hidden])
Date: 2013-04-10 06:00:25

Hi,

I am currently testing OpenMPI applications running on SLURM and I wanted
to test the MapReduce integration but I have trouble finding the actual MR+
package. Namely, both on your and SLURM there are some informations about
MR+, some of them relatively old, but I could not find any actual software
package being available. I have been to Greenplum's web page but their MR
product is some remix of MapR, not the MR+ on OpenMPI. Could anyone tell me
was MR+ released already, and if so, where it is? If not, how can I get
early adopter's version?

Many thanks for the help.

Cheers,

Jakub