Subject: Re: [OMPI users] cannot build 32-bit openmpi-1.7 on Linux
From: Paul Kapinos (kapinos_at_[hidden])
Date: 2013-04-05 12:42:16

I believe with 99%prob this is not an Open MPI issue, but an issue of the used
fortran compiler (PPFC) itself.

You can verify this by going to the build subdir ('Entering directory...') and
trying to find out _what command was called_. If your compiler crashes again,
build a reproducer and send it to the compiler developer team :o)

Best
Paul Kapinos

--
Dipl.-Inform. Paul Kapinos   -   High Performance Computing,
Seffenter Weg 23,  D 52074  Aachen (Germany)