Subject: [OMPI users] Problem with MPI functions
From: Ng Shi Wei (nsw_1216_at_[hidden])
Date: 2013-04-02 03:28:13

Dear all,
I am new in OpenMPI and writing a parallel processing program using openmpi in C++ language. I would like to use the function MPI_Allreduce() but my sendbuf and recvbuf datatype are pointers/arrays (2D).
Is it possible to pass in and out the pointers/arrays using the MPI_Allreduce() ?
If yes, hope can have some guidelines provided on how to write the command.
Thanks in advance.
Best Regards,Shi Wei