Subject: Re: [OMPI users] mpirun error
From: Elken, Tom (tom.elken_at_[hidden])
Date: 2013-04-01 12:25:24

> The Intel Fortran 2013 compiler comes with support for Intel's MPI runtime and
> you are getting that instead of OpenMPI. You need to fix your path for all the
> shells you use.
[Tom]
Agree with Michael, but thought I would note something additional.
If you are using OFED's mpi-selector to select Open MPI, it will set up the path to Open MPI before a startup script like .bashrc gets processed.
So if you source the Intel Compiler's compilervars.sh, you will get Intel's mpirt in your path before the OpenMPI's bin directory.

One workaround is to source the following _after_ you source the Intel Compiler's compilervars.sh in your start-up scripts:
. /var/mpi-selector/data/openmpi_...sh

-Tom