Subject: Re: [OMPI users] modified hostfile does not work with openmpi1.7rc8
From: Ralph Castain (rhc_at_[hidden])
Date: 2013-03-21 10:47:26

Hmmm...okay, let's try one more thing. Can you please add the following to your command line:

-mca ras_base_verbose 5 -mca rmaps_base_verbose 5

Appreciate your patience. For some reason, we are losing your head node from the allocation when we start trying to map processes. I'm trying to track down where this is happening so we can figure out why.