Subject: Re: [OMPI users] openmpi java binding errors
From: Jeff Squyres (jsquyres) (jsquyres_at_[hidden])
Date: 2013-03-18 15:42:43

Did you build from a Subversion checkout, and therefore run autogen.pl?

If so, it sounds like you need to upgrade your version of the autotools -- you might be using a libtool package (and therefore libltdl) that is too old.

See the autotools page on the OMPI web site (sorry, I'm not connected right now to lookup the specific URL you should reference) to see the minimums that we need.