Subject: Re: [OMPI users] Should order of implementation matter for MPI_reduce?
From: Jeff Squyres (jsquyres) (jsquyres_at_[hidden])
Date: 2013-03-04 17:48:40

Based on your description, it sounds like there might be something else wrong in your code (George's point was that you need to call all collectives with the same signature in all processes on the communicator, but just lipping the output buffer from intensity to intensity2 -- or vice versa -- shouldn't affect that).

Perhaps try with a memory-checking debugger...?