Subject: [OMPI users] OpenFabrics (openib)
From: Khapare Joshi (khapare77_at_[hidden])
Date: 2013-02-27 10:24:36

Hello all,

First time poster, I recently installed openmpi 1.6.4 in my cluster with
resource manager support as :

./configure --with-tm --prefix=/opt/openmpi/1.6.2/

it works well, but I always get some error saying :
[[58551,1],0]: A high-performance Open MPI point-to-point messaging module
was unable to find any relevant network interfaces:

Module: OpenFabrics (openib)
  Host: login-1-2

Another transport will be used instead, although this may result in
lower performance.

This probably looking for infiniband network, and when i installed it used
default to use infiniband support. however I do not have any infiniband in
my cluster, how do I fix this problem.

Perhaps re-configure the openmpi without openib ? if thats the case what
flag I should use with configure ?